Maudella Taylor Fund
Available to non-profit organizations serving children in the Fairfield West District of Huntington, WV
Deadline: October 15
The Foundation for the Tri-State Community Inc. will make grants through the Maudella Taylor Fund to organizations that provide special educational opportunities to children in the Fairfield West District of Huntington, West Virginia. Applications must be for a new project/program or for a new component of an existing program/project.
The Foundation will conduct an annual competitive grant cycle to distribute grants to organizations with qualified projects/programs.
Grant applications will be reviewed by the Foundation’s Grant Advisory Committee with the final distribution approved by the Board of Trustees of the Foundation.
- The organization MUST serve children in the Fairfield West District of Huntington, West Virginia.
- The organization MUST list on a separate sheet any other grant proposals it has submitted or has been awarded by other organizations in connection with it's project/program.
- The organization MUST submit a resolution from its board of directors giving the signator of the grant application authority to sign on behalf of the organization.
- The grant MAY NOT be used for the operational needs of the organization.
- Priority will be given to tax-exempt charities categorized as 501(c)(3) and other organizations that meet our special charitable grant guidelines.
- The Fund does not fund endowment funds.
- The Fund does not fund individuals.
- The Fund does not fund sectarian activities of religious organizations.
For more information, please contact the Foundation.
If you would like to make a contribution to the Maudella Taylor Fund, click here.